photo block

Friday, January 10, 2014

pulling teeth

I've invited several people out tomorrow morning, Saturday at 9:30am, to have their teeth pulled. I've made this same offer to more or less the same group of people over the last year or more. For a while it seemed like there was some interest. Now, for several months, it's just been the one taker - he must have a pain threshold issue. But really, why is it so hard to get your friends from the pub to come out on a Saturday morning to get their teeth pulled? I mean, there's a time to drink and a time not to. Or maybe I'm off. Maybe I just don't get it. It's hard enough to get many of them to even respond to such an invitation. It's as if I'm trying to get them out to do something as terrible as going for a run in the hills!…


1 comment:

@PasadenaCyclist said...

I'm always so jealous of your weekend group runs and rides. Can't wait until O and N are a bit older, and things are more predictable at home, so I can join you.