photo block

Thursday, March 5, 2015

N Express

I went for my usual neighborhood run this evening. It's a simple, short, out-and-back - to the top of the hill/street and back. But on Thursdays the Farmers Market takes up residence right in the middle of my route. Which is fine - only a minor dread - and really, a nice change of scenery. Today I was briefly excited by one of the vendors. My first glimpse of their truck gave me the impression that it was a running shoe demo truck - what I saw painted on the side of the truck was N Express. And so, naturally, obviously, I was sure that New Balance had come to find me! But that first view was partially obscured by another vendor's truck. What it really said - as I soon learned - was Cumin Express. Not really the truck I was hoping for… 

No comments: